Access Management Architect – Swedish Speaker
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Access Management Architect for a project in Skåne, Sweden.
Start Date: 17/04/2017
End date: 31/12/2017
Location: Skåne, Sweden
Rate: SEK-hour all inclusive
Role description: Access Management Architect
- Responsible for the authorisation concept of the systems our client is responsible for, in accordance with rules and regulations as an example PUL.
- Responsible for development and maintenance and support in the area Access Management.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum is important.
- Determine security/protection requirements and risk classifications and make sure that the client security requirements are met.
- Should participate in all running and upcoming IT projects with user authorization impact.
- Guide the review, recommendation, and implementation of authorization product evaluations.
- Document and inform colleagues and if needed hold training sessions.
- Assist with development, implementation, enforcement and communication of authorization security policies and/or plans for data and software applications.
- Perform audits and compliance controls to make sure rules and regulations are followed.
- Help the business side with expertise when needed, for example to setup mitigation controls or similar, needed for compliance.
- Working with web-development by taking part in the development of web services with the relevant techniques.
- Be part of daily stand-ups.
- Review architectures’ proposals from projects.
- Responsible of web-based systems actively contributes to the development of methods, techniques and practices for web development and web operations.
For all team members:
- Required fluent English and Swedish (spoken and written)
- 5 days a week onsite.
Years of experience:
- 2-5 years
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.