Project Manager – Data Protection – FTC until May 2018 – PAYE/SALARY
Whitehall Resources are looking for an Project Manager to join their client’s team based in London. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the definition and delivery of projects relating to an up and coming Data Protection regulation implementation by developing project plans and budget requirements.
*This is a FTC position until May 2018 – salary is PAYE and NOT day rate*
Do you have?
• Experience a Project Manager
• Previously implemented Data Compliance and Governance processes
• Previous experience creating Action Plans and Roadmaps
• Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
• A project management qualification such as Prince2, PMI, etc.
Do you want to:
• Enhance your project management expertise
• Work for a respected organisation
• Work on an exciting project/programme
If so, then please do apply
Project Manager | Data Protection | Projects and Programmes| Project Management | Strategy | Stakeholder