Data Architect - SC Cleared
Technical Architect required by Whitehall resources for a 6 month initial contract based in London.
Please note; this role falls inside of IR35.
– At least 10 years Data Architect experience and System Integration knowledge
– Recent experience in an investment banking type of environment, ideally having implemented a light central data store to assist in major systems integration.
– Taking the Technical Integration lead in Projects including delivering IT Security, Test Strategy and IT Capability building including Vendor liaison
– Implementation experience working to deliver alongside a major treasury management or back-office system
– Proven track record of reconciling legacy databases into a central data store
– Experience in taking IT lead in Projects for Data Architecture, Integration, IT Security,
– Experience in financial and banking sectors
– Experience in data analytical skills, Test Strategy
– Experience in analysing legacy databases
– Experience in Vendor liaison
– Good communication skills and ability to take Technical Lead in Projects
– Good knowledge of finance and banking data
– Data analytical skills
– Analysing legacy databases
– Data modelling
– Dataset target architecture SQL Server 2016 using SSIS
– Analyse existing SQL Server 2000-2008 using DTS, and Oracle 11