This position has been filled
PMO - Infrastructure Project Manager
PMO – Infrastructure Project Manager – French Speaking
Whitehall resources are URGENTLY recruiting for an experienced PMO – Infrastructure Project Manager for our client in Belgium.
Duration: 4 Months (31/12/17)
Location: Brussels Area, Belgium
Language: French and English
Rate: Market rate
• Good understanding of the following areas: Security, FW, network, middleware (WebSphere), RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase), OS (Windows, Solaris, Linux)
• Experience with SSO is an asset
• Good knowledge of IT solutions in Asset Management domain.
• Good knowledge of Clarity & OWB, Office suite.
• Excellent oral and written technical communication skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
• Ability to work with multiple projects, technologies and teams (including internal and external IT providers)
• Acute attention to detail and reliable problem-solving ability.
• Languages: good command of French and English, Dutch is a plus.
In the IT Infrastructure & Production Operations team with more or less 50 IT subject matter experts, the infrastructure project manager has the following responsibilities:
– Assisting the Head of Infrastructure & Operations, the first role being the support of the production
– Management of infrastructure projects
– Support of business application projects from an infrastructure perspective (resources)
– Management of business applications hosting (Asset Management industry)
– Management of IT providers (internal and external)
– IT processes management, continuous improvement of IT processes and creation of new IT processes
– Architecture & security review / validation
– Budget control
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.