This position has been filled
Solution Architect - Bank
Solution Architect – Bank
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Solution Architect for a project with a leading bank in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Duration: 3 months + option to extend
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Required skills include:
– Proven solution architect experience with excellent ability to align local solutions with target architecture.
– Strong analytical skills to understand how business processes, systems and data requirements.
– Ability to clarify how business benefit from proposed IT solutions
– Proven experience of Financial Crime processes and controls (AML/CTF/KYC)
– Ability to engage and confidently communicate with stakeholders and colleagues across a large banking organisation
– Ability to converse fluently and confidently in English.
– Fluency in Nordic languages is a welcome bonus.
– Ability to travel.
Other beneficial experiences include:
– Experience of agile project delivery. The bank applies SAFe principles.
– Experience of a similar role in larger bank.
– Experience of multi-cultural environments
– Good presentation technique
– Experience of Hadoop
If you are interested please give Therese a call on +44 (0)1206 212101 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.