Manual Tester / Automation - CRM / PEGA
Manual Tester / Automation – CRM / PEGA
Manual Tester / Automation – CRM / PEGA required for a project with an insurance company based in Stockholm, Sweden.
– Analyze requirements & specify test requirements to meet defined objectives
– Test scenario identification, Test data identification and creation, Review of Test cases to ensure Test Coverage
– Test requirements analysis & detailed test cases / scripts creation, Execute test cases / test scripts, Capture test evidence, test results in QC, Defects Logging & Retest
– Identify tests that are automatable, Design test automation strategy and Frame work, Identify & evaluate testing tools to be used for automation & Suggest alternatives wherever needed
– Maintain the automated regression test suite
– Follow the rules & norms that are set up by the team (time and location for the daily scrum meeting, the definition of done etc.)
– Collaborate with developers, Business analysts, other Testers, Architects and Product Owner to achieve the sprint goal
– Working experience as Tester / Automation Experience
– Test requirements analysis & detailed test cases / scripts creation
– Knowledge of CRM concepts applied to Pega
– Experience in Test scenario identification, Test data identification and creation, Defect tracking & Root Cause Analysis
– Experience in executing test cases / test scripts
– Working experience in test automation tools like HP UFT and Selenium
– Working experience in Insurance
– Knowledge in Agile / Scrum
– Working experience as Tester in CRM application / Pega application
English is the only language required for this role.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.