SAP SRM Consultant
SAP SRM Consultant required for a large SAP ECC 6.0 Programme based in UK on a 3 Month Contract.
You will need to be a proven SAP SRM expert with the ability to work unsupervised and hit the ground running.
* SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) experience (over 5 years)
* Strong business engagement
* Blueprint, build & post go-live support experience
* Strong in business process design
* Strong in all aspects of the project design/test/deploy life cycle
* Excellent stakeholder management and influencing abilities – for use within both the programme and strong links to other corporate initiatives within the business.
* Strong in business-wide engagement, communication and training – and in particular in integrating with specialist teams who will provide delivery support in this area
* A completer-finisher – comfortable in taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success