Whitehall Resources require a Weblogic Engineer for a 3-6 month initial contract based in East Anglia.
– Oracle r9/10/11
– Solaris Scripting
– Shell scripting
– Experience with J2EE application servers e.g. JBOSS, etc.; relational databases e.g. Oracle, etc.; Micro Services environment e.g. Docker, Play, etc. would be very beneficial.
– Familiarity with Web Servers e.g. Apache, etc.; WSO2, integration middleware, messaging, ESB, API management common web application / integration architectures (SOA)
– Experience with Agile methodologies (TDD, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and developing product roadmaps, backlogs and measurable success criteria, and of writing user stories, i.e. can establish a path to delivery for breaking down stories
– Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to development team;
– Experience with the use of version control systems such as subversion or git
– Working within a product-centric environment
– Breadth of experience with strengths in application programming, security, operations, networking and APIs and API design.
– Fundamentals of software engineering and application architecture
– Experience with open source solutions and community