Office 365 Architect - Swedish Speaker
Office 365 Architect – Swedish Speaker
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Office 365 Architect for a project based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Start date: 23/10/2017
End Date: 31/03/2018
Duration: 5 Months + possible extension
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Our client is looking for an Office 365 Architect to join their Collaborative Tools program. The project includes a number of different delivery projects with the target to enhance the ways for the client’s employees to collaborate around documents and other files. One of these ongoing projects is the so called TeamSites Project, which aims to implement a cloud based document sharing solution based on SharePoint Online.
– You have knowledge from network security, proxy and IT infrastructure, and understands the importance of working with these things at a large company. This requires that you are very detail-oriented and responsible
– 3+ years of experience
– You have proven experience from designing and configuring an Office365 tenant for a large company
– Since the TeamSites service will be based on SharePoint Online it is required that the person has experience in that particular Office365 Service and you have to be up to date with the Office 365 system and recent updates
– You have experience from working with SharePoint online and Office365 on a day to day basis
– You have great communications skills and a team player
If you are interested please give Therese a call on +44 (0)1206 212101.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.