MS BI Consultant - Dutch Speaker
MS BI consultant
Whitehall resources are currently recruiting for a MS BI Consultant for our client in Holland.
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 1 year initially
Rate: Competitive rate (€)/hour
Languages: Dutch (main); English (secondary)
MS BI Specialist is part of the Department of Information Management (IM) of the Management Board
Requirements, recent experience with the following:
– Minimum 4 years of work experience with DWH system design (functional and technical) and knowledge of all (technical) data warehouse components;
– 4 years experience with the development of development processes, release management and loading processes;
– 4 years experience with documenting management and exploitation work in the form of process descriptions and working instructions;
– 4 years Knowledge and experience in information analysis, data analysis and dimensional modeling / data modelling;
– 2years Hands-on work experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2012, SSIS and SQL Server Database and Transact-SQL in a DWH / BI environment;
– 2years recent experience with Microsoft Reporting & Analysis Services (SSRS and SSAS);
– 1 year Experience with Data Warehouse Automation (Master Data Management Services);
– Minimum 2 years of work experience with Data Vault.
– Minimum 2 years Experience with testing system, integration and chain testing;
– Experience with knowledge transfer and sponsorship.
If you are interested please get in touch with me via Email and Telephone:
Tsvetelina.Ivanova@whitehallresources.com OR 0049 6996 758 388 / 0044 1206 212 101
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.