Java Fuse Developer
Java Fuse Developer and Lead Developer required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 month initial contract based in either Norfolk or South Yorkshire.
Within the Scrum Team you will:
– Negotiate, influence, effectively challenge and gain commitment.
– Help shape product backlogs, new projects and initiatives, assessing the impact of initiatives, programmes or projects on systems/applications.
– Be able to identify and create epics, write user stories, t-shirt sizing and pointing.
You’ll sustain our culture of continuous improvement both from a process and technical perspective, ensuring that:
– Building ‘Production Ready’ software when it leaves Development.
– If you change code, you only ever make it better: Ratchet.
– SOLID/KISS principles are followed.
– You keep re-use at the forefront of your mind
– Only design and build software that is ‘cloud ready’.
– Frequently delivering ‘high-value’ features to our customers.
You will have :
– Technical expertise in Java Development and associated frameworks (Junit, Cucumber, Jenkins, Spring, Maven).
– Hands on experience of developing with RedHat FUSE, Apache ServiceMix or Apache Camel.
– Hands on experience of designing, building and supporting RESTful API’s.
– Knowledge of and interest in industry direction and trends within RESTful API development.
– Strong experience of server side Java development and associated concerns (eg. thread Management, database access, ORM and security)
– Hands on experience with working on high volume systems >100-1000 TPS.
– Experience of working in geographically dispersed teams.
– A strong working knowledge of Agile Software Architectures, GoF OO Software Design Patterns, Test and Behaviour Driven Development.