Oracle Fusion Financial Consultant
Oracle Fusion Financial Consultant required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 Month extendable project assignment for our client based in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
**Only candidates available to join immediately will be considered**
Skills Experience required:
– Candidate should have 6-8 years of working experience in the functional area
– Minimum of two Full Implementation in Oracle Fusion Financials
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work as part of a team, yet work independently on complex problems
Roles and Responsibility:
– Delivery/implementation of Oracle Financials modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM) of Fusion & R12, in order to provide an integrated information system solution
– Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design and Development, Testing, and Implementation
– Assist clients in mapping and streamlining/reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, which include integrating the Oracle Applications with existing client systems, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
– Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions.
– Responsible for developing and adhering to engagement team project standards to ensure the delivery of quality client deliverables
Must be available to join immediately or at very short notice
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.