Oracle HCM Architect
Oracle HCM Architect
Oracle HCM Architect is required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract based in Winchester. The ideal candidate will be able to work with the existing project team to ensure that the HCM design works together with the other systems and tools to make a total solution end-to-end working closely into the acting lead architect.
• Be able to design and document the Oracle HCM solution at a high level including interfaces to other systems eg. Finance.
• Contribute to the data architecture for those aspects relating to Oracle HCM.
• Advise on best practice for integrating into Oracle Cloud technology eg. identity management using customers Active Directory.
• Provide excellent consultancy skills to ensure that the delivery of Oracle HCM achieves the business requirements.
• Experience of designing and implementing Oracle Cloud HCM solution, with excellent knowledge in particular of the following modules:-
Core HR, Benefits, Learning Cloud, Recruiting, Performance Management, Absence Management, Goal Management, Time and Labour, Talent Review and Succession Planning
Health and Safety.
• Demonstrable commercial acumen so that solutions and recommendations always recognise the short and longer term financial impact on business, both in terms of opex and capex.
• Able to understand high level business strategy and drivers to ensure these are reflected in the Enterprise Architecture vision.
• Familiarity with the activities and methodologies involved in the full life-cycle of complex IT system implementations
• Self-motivated, pro-active and with the ability to look for improvement opportunities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate to and influence senior stakeholders
• Experience of writing proposals and business cases
• Experience of strategic planning
• Good knowledge of project delivery processes and experience of working within project teams
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience of architectural frameworks (eg TOGAF)
• Ability to work in a busy, fast moving environment
• Experience of working within an ITIL aligned environment
• Experience of working within telecommunications and broadcast industries