Oracle Fusion Middleware DBA
Oracle Apps / Middleware DBA
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Oracle Apps / Middleware DBA.
As an Oracle FMW DBA within a busy projects team you will be expected to own all aspects of its delivery, incident resolution and root cause analysis, in addition to providing ongoing technical support and guidance. Successful candidates will have extensive experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, 12c including SOA, OSB, ODI, OBIEE and Forms and Reports and WLST Scripting.
Skills / Experience Required:
– Must have EBS 12.2 (EBS 12.2.5 is preferred).
– Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) – 11g and 12c
– Including SOA, OSB, ODI, OBIEE and Forms and Reports
– WLST Scripting
Good to Have:
– Oracle Master Data Management (MDM)
– Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM)
– FWM Clustering
Nice to have: install and support:
– Siebel CRM
– Oracle OID
Day to day duties and activities:
– Build and test application builds according to client standards
– Document all builds
– Assist BAU team as and when needed
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.