SAP DS/IS Consultant
SAP DS/IS Consultant
Whitehall Resources are looking for a SAP DS/IS Consultant.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
– Support and assist with functional projects and assignments in domain of expertise.
– Prepare and contribute to the process design workshops, definition of business process procedures, system configuration, solution demonstration and gain acceptance from the customer
– Lead the preparation of test scenarios, end-user documentation, and user manuals
– Managing delivery of internal solutions
– At least 2 life cycles within a Support or Delivery role using the BusinessObjects product suite.
– SAP BusinessObjects DataServices tools experience.
– Understanding of project methodologies and business process.
– Good understanding of BI / Data Warehousing concepts.
– Experience with RDBS such as Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.
– Knowledge of visualisation, interactive reporting, formatted reporting, data acquisition, data modelling and office integration solutions provided by SAP BusinessObjects including:
– BusinessObjects solution knowledge with ability to contribute to delivering end-to-end solutions to meet complex business requirements.
– Knowledge of other BI tools in the marketplace
– Candidates with a Data Migration or a BI and DS focus are of interest
– Information Steward experience is of interest
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies:
– Bachelors or Master’s degree
– Analytical and detail oriented
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships at all levels
– Ability to work with external and internal customers to ensure quality of work; professionalism and customer satisfaction
– Flexible in terms of work environment and tasks undertaken
– Mobile; comfortable with multiple client engagements and travel
– Strong team player; supports colleagues and shares knowledge
– Drives own personal development and learning plan
– Contributes actively to practice development
– Good attention to detail and detailed tasks
Working within the Data and Insights team your role will include delivery of Data projects using the BusinessObjects tool set, gathering and documenting requirements, unit testing, supporting sales activities through demo creation and technical presentations, project management/administration tasks and contributing to internal BI and Data related projects. You will be given appropriate training to further your technical knowledge of the SAP BusinessObjects suite and be involved in Ramp Up programmes.
If you are available and interested, please get in touch with Lexi on +44 1206 212 101 or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally