Oracle Cloud Finance And Procurement Project Manager
Oracle Cloud Finance and Procurement Project Manager
Oracle Cloud Finance and Procurement Project Manager required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract in London.
Working on the client/ business side, successful candidates will have full lifecycle experience in delivering Oracle Cloud Finance and Procurement implementations and/or upgrades from R12 EBS.
Skills / Experience Required:
* Develop plans to ensure of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
* Deliver and manage of plans across Finance and Procurement through to go live and BAU handover.
* Manage all aspects of specific work packages.
* Work collaboratively with systems integration partner (SI), project team and internal stakeholders to complete the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the SI to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
* Work with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; reporting requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time.
* Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
* Ensure there are resources and skills within the programmes individual projects
* Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme manager and other team members as directed
* Project Manage all aspects of assigned work packages
* Manage communications with all stakeholders
* Manage risks to the programmes successful outcome
* Execution of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover
Please APPLY NOW