Technical Delivery Manager – Hyperion/SAP
Technical Delivery Manager – Hyperion/SAP is required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 month contract based in Macclesfield.
• Lead the technical build of the new statuary only GCS Hyperion application & support FDMEE system build
• Provide team leadership for 5-6 people with technical expertise of Oracle Hyperion technology
• Own & drive the resolution of the FT GCS Build Team Risks, Actions, Issues & Decisions (RAID), & dependency management escalating where appropriate.
• Lead the preparation of the build team detailed plan, including unit & system testing activity.
• Support the test phases by managing the build team to deliver defect fixes
• Ensure the technical documentation produced by the build team aligns to the Project Delivery Methodology and evidence through Work Products Log.
• Ensure Transactional Data Migration requirements are built and unit tested.
• Be responsible for ensuring new Management to Statutory reconciliations are built on appropriate platforms by appropriate team
• Be responsible for Build Dependencies and Integration with FT technical delivery teams.
• Ensures that appropriate knowledge and resources are available to support Hypercare and Service Introduction into BAU.
• Work with the overall GCS Project Manager to maintain detailed plans, deliverables, project documentation, Risks, Issues & Dependency management in-line with best practice
• Ensure that delivery occurs with a sense of urgency. Projects are completed within the approved programme budget and schedule commitments, whilst continuously assessing risk and balancing the need for flexibility and agility with conformance to standard methods and tools.
• Technical Project Management experience
• Blue-chip or multinational company experience, and experience of working with matrixed
• Proven skills and experience delivering, managing and controlling delivery of Technical solutions
• Experience of working with onshore and offshore resources in a matrix management environment
• Demonstrated understanding of quality and compliance
• Proven track record negotiating across complex groups
• Experience shaping innovative solutions
• The ability to travel both domestically and internationally
• A sense of ownership and enterprise leadership to delivery high quality solutions that solve business problems
• Experience of Hyperion HFM, SAP, Warehousing solutions and Group financial consolidation reporting solutions.