SAP Business Analyst
SAP Business Analyst is required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 5 month contract, with potential extensions.
Our client are looking for a proven SAP Business Analyst who can hit the ground running and work without any supervision.
* Identify, Communicate and confirm the business requirements required for the Project
* Supporting the business in verifying the business scenarios/data requirements match the technical solution in readiness for user acceptance testing
* Supporting the business in improving the data quality when it impacts project delivery and business readiness
* Complete documentation
* Measuring quality and putting in remediation actions for improvement across the project
* Data mapping and ensuring that the target values are available (and migration specific) in a timely manner to facilitate the mapping activity.
* Ensuring that any configuration data required by the migration process is present in the relevant systems/clients prior to each data load cycle
* Supporting the business as they conduct data cleansing exercises to enable data readiness
* Work with IFS to ensure the markets produce a business plan through to go live
* Identify any changes to current processes and support any changes to SOPs and training needs
* Supporting the project manager in completing status reports, PCB packs and input into RAID logs and other project activities.
* SAP Business Analyst experience (A variety of business analysis / tools/techniques)
* Project experience across SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling) , SD (Sales and Distribution) & MM (Material Management)
* Master Data Management experience
* Developing Business Processes
* Proven experience of variety of business analysis / tools/techniques
* Strong communication, organisation and facilitation skills
* Excellent business engagement skills
* The ability to design, define and implement data solutions to different customer groups
* Experience of working with IS Project Teams, Business Relationship Managers and Third Party Suppliers
* Multiple full end to end project lifecycles