SAP Test Manager
SAP Test Manager required for a large SAP Programme based in the UK on an initial 6 month contract.
Our client are looking for a proven SAP Test Manager who has the ability to work without any supervision and complete multiple tasks.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the successful delivery and completion of all testing within the Product Costing/Royalties projects to meet customer and business needs.
* Overseeing and managing test approach, test planning, and test execution.
* Customer facing communications, driving testing engagement, effective risks & issues management, ensuring processes are effectively used. Ensure problems are resolved and escalated as appropriate.
* When necessary, drive the efforts surrounding testing evidence for auditing and regulation purposes for projects, based upon their specific regulatory needs.
* Ensure the testing activity on the projects adhere to all standards, quality, and compliance, as well as processes, defined technical capabilities, and good practices.
* Collaborating with product owners and project managers regarding any changes in scope or schedule, challenging whether these changes are justified, covered financially and agreed to by appropriate decision makers.
* SAP Test Management experience
* Define the programme Test Strategy, functional and non-functional
* Responsible for the production of effective test scripts to cover all of the functional and non-functional requirements of the programme
* Extensive experience in IT delivery, including experience of managing all phases of testing preferably in an SAP environment
* Experience e in writing and agreeing Test Approach and Test plans.
* Good Context Driven Testing knowledge and experience.
* Good knowledge and strong experience of testing in a waterfall environment
* Being able to lead large testing projects to successfully deliver for customers
* Experience working with a range of testing techniques, tools, process, and delivery methodology
* Strong stakeholder management and influence skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proactive approach to problem solving with strong Lateral and Critical thinking skills.
* Experience working in globally distributed team.