Oracle Cloud Procure To Pay (P2P) Lead
Oracle Cloud Procure to Pay (P2P) Lead
Oracle Cloud Procure to Pay (P2P) Lead required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 month contract in London.
Successful candidates will have lead the Design, Implementation and Adoption of a global Oracle Cloud P2P solution.
The role will have a heavy delivery focus with the individual expected to lead the design activities whilst ensuring appropriate engagement with all relevant P2P stakeholders.
Successful candidates will be required to liaise with a wide audience of users affected by the implementation of an integrated procurement solution and will also ensure that the business implements and adopts a leading edge P2P solution globally.
Skills/ Experience required:
* Experience of implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (P2P) implementation and at least three global ERP implementations.
* Ability to lead business involvement in all delivery stages of project life cycle (eg design, build, testing)
* Ability to work with Procurement to ensure leading edge P2P/Procurement Operations practices adopted via implementation.
* Procurement operations experience.
* Proven experience in delivering business transformation (solution and acceptance) through technology solutions
* Strong knowledge of ERP and data integration technologies
* Knowledge of Oracles Cloud ERP (Fusion) tool set including Oracles Procurement Cloud Service
* Experience of working with a Systems Integrator
* Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams.
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills, able to operate at senior levels of the Group
Please APPLY NOW