This position has been filled
Oracle Change Manager
Oracle Change Manager required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 month contract opportunity to assist with an ongoing Oracle Fusion Implementation.
An experienced Oracle Change Manager is required to support the Business Readiness team on a major transformation programme, centred around the implementation of Oracle Fusion.
Project manage the Business Readiness team through:
• Managing a prioritised pipeline of work (tasks and deliverables) across the Business Readiness team
• Developing project plans, and working with the Business Readiness Lead to manage scope, and deadlines
• Inputting into programme wide resourcing plans, understanding future requirements and availability of resource
• Communicating project status, progress, and escalating risk and impact to business stakeholders and internal teams
• Maintaining the Business Readiness RAID log, completing regular reviews with team members
• Organising team meetings and tracking action plans
• Managing the weekly team and programme reporting cycle, collating input from team members and submitting to programme leadership teams.
• Working alongside other Programme workstream project managers to build and maintain consolidated programme wide plans and RAID logs
• Proven project management within business change in a business driven ERP rollout (multi country, preferably global). These projects would have included business process change, and the introduction of new global working practices
• Experience of global transformation programmes in fast moving business environments, co-ordinating and co-operating with other workstream leads.
• Excellent task planning and tracking skills
• Confident engaging and working with diverse stakeholders
• Excellent communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels
• Effective workshop facilitator
• Experience of key change management deliverables such as stakeholder engagement maps, change impact assessments, business readiness plans, go live support models.