Java Developer required by Whitehall Resources for our industry leading client based in the North West of England or the North Wales. The successful candidate will be working across the full development lifecycle and will provide Application Support, Development and System Improvements. Please note that this role will not require travel.
Location: The position can be based in either Manchester or Crewe.
Salary: This is dependent on experience. Client is looking at paying in the region of £35,000 – £45,000 plus additional benefits.
Do you have?
* Proven Java Development experience?
* Experience across the full software development lifecycle?
* Experience or knowledge with Hibernate, Spring, HTML?
* Good communication skills, written & verbal?
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team?
Do you have further?
* Experience developing SOAP/REST-based applications?
* Knowledge of unit testing using JUnit/TestNG and mocking frameworks?
If so, please apply!