Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Audit Consultant
– Co-ordinate quality audit programme with those of the regulator and external audit programme to better manage the audit load on business managers.
– Conduct quality audits and other process reviews as a ISO 9001 lead quality auditor.
– Lead a small team supporting risk management, performance measurement, continual improvement and good governance by process and product managers.
– Establish governance approach based on UK Governance Code’s “Comply or Explain” model.
– Make process support easier to access by mapping it to an ISO 9001 based management cycle.
– Promoting root cause analysis and other problem solving tools.
– Provide assurance to top management through reports unifying data from multiple perspectives.
– Analyse compliance with ISO 9001:2015 ready for certification.
– Chair meetings with Directors and other monitor risk management & assurance.