Agile Scrum Master
Agile Scrum Master
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Agile Scrum Master
– Scrum Master/ Agile Coach skills to deliver a number of bespoke components.
– Facilitating the Common Platform Team to enable it to deliver components in accordance with the direction provided by the Declaration Processing ART Product Owner.
– Organise and facilitate Scrum Ceremonies: planning, regular stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and demos.
– Ensure agile processes are followed and work with the teams to help them adopt the process that works best for the team.
– Ensure work package teams are practising the core principles of collaboration,prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
– Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
– Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice.
– Support the Product Development Managers and project leads as necessary.
– Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
– Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition.
– Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
– Experience of a scaling Agile (e.g. using Scaled Agile Framework ,SAFe).
– Experience of managing the on-boarding of new staff and addressing the risks when the dynamics of a Scrum team changes.
– Knowledge and experience of delivery within a Service Oriented Architecture.
– Knowledge of Business Process Management tools, their use and delivery.
– Understanding of Test-driven development (TDD), Business Driven Development (BDD).
– Understanding of Devops.
– Experience of scaling Agile within a delivery programme.
– Implementation of JIRA, JIRA Agile and Confluence.
– Very strong technical background either as a Business Analyst, Software Developer, Quality Analyst or Project Manager.
– Involved with all aspects of software delivery and life cycle, from inception phase to UAT and delivery.
– Lead teams who delivered successful enterprise software development projects.
– Successfully applied Agile/XP/Scrum/Kanban practices and introduced Agile techniques and have coached teams to apply them effectively.
– Proficient in managing scope in an Agile project and facilitating the user story lifecycle in close collaboration with the customer/Product Owner.
– Ideally experience of running distributed teams and distributed agile.
– Experience and understanding of the value of source control systems (Git, Subversion).
– Experience of iterative development of a prototype through to a live MVP delivery.
– Experience and appreciation of the value of Agile delivery (Scrum, Kanban).
– Experience of TDD, BDD and the ability to coach team members.