Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Technical Architect
– Be instrumental in the design of an organisation-wide Enterprise Performance Framework.
– Collaborate effectively with the Client and other stakeholders to refine the EPF to fit business and user needs.
– Deliver the design of an Enterprise Performance Framework (EPF) alongside the Design Lead, deliver the design of an Enterprise Performance Framework which aligns with the organisation’s strategic aims and promises.
– Designing specific metrics, ensuring that key areas such as Accessibility & Inclusion and Channel Shift are built in.
– Establishing and justify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
– Identifying the data sitting behind the metrics and KPIs. Using existing analysis, establish the availability of this data. Research and requirements gathering.
– Conduct research and customer engagement to support the design of the EPF.
– This work could include:
* Conducting workshops with internal stakeholders to identify suitable metrics and KPIs.
* Analyse EPF requirements against existing ‘as is’ state.
* Researching best-practice KPIs in other organisations.
* Identifying compulsory data sharing/reporting to external organisations.
– Champion the EPF work with key stakeholders Stakeholders include (but are not limited to):
* Service managers
* User researchers
* SMEs in channel shift, accessibility/inclusion etc.
– Analysis & Reporting team.
– Technology work stream Provide input and advice to technology work stream.
– Once the framework reaches implementation stage, provide input to the technology work stream to ensure implementation reflects the design and aligns with strategic aims.
– Experience of designing or reporting on KPIs.
– Experience of managing and delivering projects.
– Experience of designing metrics and KPIs.
– Experience of managing, producing or working with performance frameworks.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Excellent teamworking and inter-personal skills.
– Experience of facilitating workshops and meetings with stakeholders.
– Experience of presenting outputs to audience of various levels of seniority.
– Knowledge and experience of customer surveying techniques.
– Knowledge and experience of data visualisation techniques.
– Experience of turning complex data into usable insight.
– Data analysis qualification.