C++ Developer - Windows
C++ Developer – Windows
Whitehall Resources are looking for a C++ developer based in Cambridge. Our Client is looking to expand their team by recruiting for a C++ developer who will be responsible for profiling and optimizing performance of software as well as overseeing any junior members within the team.
Based in Cambridge, UK
Do you have?
* Strong and demonstrable C/C++ development experience
* Experience with API development in Windows
* History of delivering highly efficient code; profiling, optimization, benchmarking
* Any exposure to Computer Vision would be desirable e.g. OpenGL, CUDA, DirectX etc.
* Excellent communication skills
Do you want to?
* Work for an innovative, up and coming organisation
* Work on the latest technologies
* Be rewarded financially
Yes? Please apply now
C++ | Software Development | SDLC | Windows | API | Computer Vision | Design | OpenGL |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.