.NET Developer Senior
Senior .Net Developer
Whitehall resources are currently looking for a .NET Developer Senior in the Netherlands.
Location: Utrecht, Nederland
Start date: 1.4.2018
End date: 31.3.2019
Duration: 12 months (possible extension)
Pay Rate: €/h all inclusive
As .NET developer you will be jointly responsible for delivering the functionalities requested by the product owner.
You and the other members of the development team are responsible for the quality.
In addition, as a team you will have to be proactively involved in the further development and maintenance of the systems in order to raise quality and limit disruptions.
– Maintain, further develop and renew .NET web and windows applications.
Tasks on the side:
– Perform and develop unit tests.
– Create and maintain daily builds.
– Demonstrable experience with the development of unit tests.
– Good communication skills, both written and oral.
– Open and accessible for all parties involved.
– Has demonstrable experience with Agile / interactive development processes (Scrum is before)
– Has good analytical skills and is persistent to come up with good solutions.
– Experience with AngularJS / Angular 2.
– Experience with Winforms
– Experience with working under a Service Oriented Architecture.
– Knowledge of Content Management Systems (eg Orchard, PRO)
– Experience with test automation (eg with tooling such as Selenium, Specflow or SoapUI)
– Experience with development tools like SonarQube.
– At least 5 years of demonstrable practical experience with .NET backend development, supported by the following Microsoft products (possibly with Microsoft certification):
1) .NET Framework (3.5 to 4.5.2)
2) C # (version 6 before) o Web technology (ASP.NET MVC)
3) Web services (WCF and WebApi)
4) Microsoft SQL server, SQL and data modeling
5) Entity Framework
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally. If youre interested please get in contact with Sabedin on +44 1206 21 21 01.