SQL DBA/Developer – London
A SQL DBA/Developer is required by Whitehall Resources for an established organisation to provide project implementation and support services.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of SQL Server technologies they have experienced with and an awareness of other SQL Server technologies they’ve yet had the opportunity to work with.
Do you have?
* Proven experience as a Microsoft SQL Server DBA (2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012)
* Experience of installing and configuring Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS across versions and platforms
* Knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures
* Knowledge or experience with FastStats (FS) is highly desirable
* Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
Do you want to?
* Work for a professional, recognised organisation
* Develop your skills within SQL and build on your career
* Be rewarded financially
If yes, please apply now.
SQL DBA | SQL | Database Administrator | Oracle| MS Access | SQL Server | T-SQL | Design