Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced Hubspot Consultant to work with a key client based in Cambridgeshire.
What it’s about
We are looking for a Hubspot expert with process design and configuration experience across integrated sales and marketing campaigns. The Sales and Marketing directorate has launched an exciting Systems Transformation Programme to embrace innovative change in support of their newly formed Campaigns team and their delivery of integrated sales and marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
* Analysis of campaign management processes, applications and tools to determine opportunities for improvement
* Design and configuration of workflows and templates in Hubspot
* Development of process flows, business rules and working instructions
* Provide consultative support to the campaign management team to enable the smooth adoption of new processes
* Documentation of system analysis and design documents must confirm to the Business Technology Services standards and be approved at the Business Analysis Authority and Design Authority.
What we’re looking for:
* Proven experience of delivering Hubspot design and configuration for a large scale organization.
* Hubspot certification
* Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative approach
* Strong knowledge of Data schemas
* Liaising with a number of key individuals throughout the organisation including Directors, consultants and external providers
* End to end experience of the project lifecycle
* Good technical background required; is able to understand complex technical requirements and integrations
* Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions
* Knowledge of:
– Regulatory frameworks