SAP FICO / FICA Consultant
SAP FICO / FICA Consultant
SAP FICO / FICA Consultant required for a project with a globally operating business based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Competence (consulting experience from the desired role and competence):- B: 5-10 years
Period from: 2018-06-04
Period to: 2018-12-30
As a System Responsible (SR) working with GOE operations you are responsible for the operational delivery of one or several IT services towards business. The SR oversees the operational delivery on daily basis and reports status, deviations and improvements to Delivery management GOE service area and business stakeholders.
The position is for Service Area Sales Online, within the Sales Online & Marketing division at the company. The GOE maintenance and operations organization works with the IT solution for all new e-commerce markets within the company brand, to make sure we uphold the service to sell Online. The operational and supporting services are mostly delivered from external vendors, but also include deliveries within the company. This means that the SR in their daily work will cooperate with many different stakeholders, including close collaboration with business, as well as the external vendors and internal surrounding systems and services.
– The System Responsible (SR) is responsible for the operational delivery of one or several IT services towards business.
– The SR oversees the operational delivery on daily basis within the appointed service delivery area and reports status, deviations and improvements to ISR:s and business.
– The appointed service delivery areas are described by structure models, assets, CI:s in CMDB and integrations in ICC Portal
– Chairing daily status meetings with participants from business and supplier (e.g . Good Morning Meetings according to schedule)
– Manage and control incidents and problems within the appointed service delivery area.
– Manage and control changes within the appointed service delivery area. This includes working closely with Maintenance Enhancement track and support the Maintenance Releases.
– Ensure that managed Configuration Items (CI:s) in CMDB (Service Now and ICC Portal) is up to date with all relevant information.
– Support and review structure models for the appointed service delivery areas
– Secure that relevant processes and governance is aligned and documented (WoW document where relevant) with all internal company Third Parties integrated with the appointed service delivery area
– Act as Single Point of Contact for Accenture related to WoW’s for Managed the companys Third Party Vendors (for managed CI:s).
– Participate in the Service Introduction process; Document Review, Impact Assessment, Information Classification and Operations Acceptance Assessment.
– Manage Roles and Access process for appointed system (if applicable). This includes securing products in SelfService portal, approval of role changes, capacity input and access reviews together with appointed GOE Access Manager.
– Reporting status to ISR:s and other key stakeholders (primarily business).
– Ensure an updated EPIC site with relevant stakeholder information within the appointed service delivery area.
– Working with continuous improvements of way of working and service delivery to business.
– Establish relevant KPI:s (together with business) to measure and follow up within the appointed service delivery area.
– Experience from coordinating, planning, organizing and follow up
– Have a technical and system architectural understanding
– Experience & knowledge of ITIL and IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Capacity, etc.) is appreciated, but not required
– E-commerce experience is appreciated, but not required
– Accounting background is required
– SAP FICO, FICA is required
– SAP SD experien