Project Manager required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 month initial contract based in Northampton.
– Effectively provide change management and project management expertise to change projects to which the Project Manager is assigned.
– Possess expertise in change management methods and tools, in particular the Change Management method and toolkit.
– Understand and be able to use the Change Management/Project Management method and toolkit.
– Influencing / networking – developing internal and external business relationships and using own knowledge, skills and experience to influence others opinions and actions.
– Professional communications – making oneself understood, sharing information, listening to and encouraging others to get involved.
– Analysis, creativity and innovation – able to conceive original and practical solutions to complex and business critical problems.
– Understand at a high level the interface between complex business needs and the complex legal and regulatory environment in which the business operates.
– Ability to juggle priorities, multi-task and flawlessly execute at speed.
– Sound commercial judgment and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry, particularly the business impact of the regulatory environment.
– Understand and comply with the requirements of Strategic Change Execution Board Standard, Group Change Governance framework and Group mandated Business Change methods, standards and tools
– Adhere to Policies & Standards appropriate to the role – outlined in the Code of Conduct and mandatory training. Will also be required to ensure that all risks identified are managed as per Risk Framework procedures, ensure risk events (incidents) and control failures are investigated, reported, fixed and/or escalated to prevent reoccurrence. In instances where role holder is an owner of a key control, they will be required to provide supporting records to demonstrate regular review and maintenance.
– In addition, will be responsible to ensure all personal mandatory training is completed within timelines and any key controls