Database Administrator/Architect (DBA) | Coventry
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Database Administrator/Architect (DBA) to join their up and coming, innovative organisation based in Coventry. As the Database Administrator/Architect (DBA) you will be responsible for the set of large, dynamic, real time operational databases that power our customer engagement platform – as well as all the supporting development, test and staging databases.
Do you have?
* Proven experience managing, supporting and designing high-availability PostgreSQL
* DB2 a high desirability
* Ability to develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
* Relationship/stakeholder management
* Experience of cloud (or hybrid) hosted enterprise applications (preferably AWS) though not essential
Do you want to?
* Work for a rapidly expanding technology company
* Develop skills set
* Fantastic career progression opportunities and incentives
If yes, please apply now.
PostgreSQL | SQL | SQL Server | DBA | Database Administrator | DB2 | High Availability |