SAP ABAP Developer
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP ABAP Developer
Location : Brussels
Duration : 6 months
Start date : ASAP
Rate : €/day
Required SAP functional/technical knowledge and experience in the following work areas:
• Mobilink synchronization (SQL Anywhere / MS SQL Server)
• SAP AIF (Application Interface Framework)
• ABAP Workbench (BSP, WebDynpro, RFC, …)
• SAP data services developments: webservices, oData, …
• Data exchange formats and protocols (SOAP, XML, JSON, REST,…)
• OO architecture, deep understanding of best practices when writing reusable code
• A first experience with following solution is an advantage
• SAP Gateway, oData services
• SAP Cloud Platform (WebIDE, Fiori, SCP Mobile Services, SCP Development and Operations, HCI, Git…)
• SAP UI5, Fiori, HTML-5, jQuery, Angular, MVC
• SAP Portal Development
• At least minimum 6 years’ project experience in following modules FI, CO, SD, MM, FI-CA, PM, CS and PS
• Deep understanding of best practices when writing reusable code
• Experience with ABAP Workbench, ABAP OO, Workflow, ABAP WebDynpro
English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.