This position has been filled
Business Analyst - GDPR
Business Analyst – GDPR
Whitehall resources are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst – GDPS for our client in NRW, Germany.
– Analysis of regulatory requirements and translating them into actionable work packs in client context
– Creating IT and functional concepts with respect to data protection and information security
– Alignment with Stakeholders from Legal, Procurement, IT and others on the Project activities, responsibilities and action items
– Preparing and conducting presentations and meetings to various internal stakeholders, documenting meeting minutes, follow up on action items with stakeholders
– Coordination of project activities, support of stakeholders in questions related to GDPR
– Tracking of project milestones and individual tasks, updating Project Plan
– Support in definition and capturing of internal records for processing activities
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.