IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager required for our Client based in the UK on an on-going SAP Programme for 6 months with potential extensions.
*Define and manage the list of dependent deliverables/workstreams that need to be
completed to achieve the overall Project goals and objectives.
* Define strategy and implementation plan and the delegation of tasks appropriately
* Accountable for Projects to be delivered on time, to scope, to the agreed acceptance
criteria and within budget in a safe and reliable manner and in accordance with the clients
Values and Behaviors.
* Lead and manage the IT&S activities in order to deliver a quality solution following the
appropriate client methodology. This would involve the integration of new payment card
solutions to the other on site and central systems
* Responsible for reporting progress to principal leadership/programme managers.
* Identification and ongoing management of project resources.
* Identify and manage interdependencies and integration issues with other Downstream
projects ensuring Project & Programme plans are aligned
* Implement strategy and maintain overall project scope/plan
* Deliver solution that ensures operational integrity and on-going reliable availability of the
systems to the business.
* Ensure the project adheres to the appropriate IT&S Methodology and
* Ensure all change requests are fully understood, impact assessments completed
and the appropriate business justification has been received and funding
Manage workload of team to ensure team members are consistently managed
and challenged. ( this would also include 3rd party suppliers )
* Promote effective teamwork and manage the resolution of interpersonal issues.
* Where applicable play a role in performance management
* Participate in Lessons Learned and Network Meetings for collaboration and
foster Knowledge Sharing.
* Promote the use of knowledge management processes and tools. Leverage
successful products, processes and best practices across IT&S.
* Verify documentation is captured in a document management system. Publicise
* People Responsibility (no. of direct reports &
* Will be expected to manage within a Project Matrix
Organisation. Will work directly with Teams
geographically dispersed across multiple locations.
* IT Project Management
* Cutover Management
* Design Management
* Data Management
* Test Management
* Card Payment Solution experience
* Multiple full end to end Programme Lifecycle experience
* Excellent Communications Skills
* Leadership Skills
* Ability to adapt under pressure
* Manufacturing experience
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.