SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager required as part of a significant programme of work to transform our Clients business, there is a requirement to update and transform the BI and Reporting capabilities across the UK organisation.
A feasibility study looking at options has just concluded, and the preferred approach is to implement a BI Cloud Service that is currently being defined by our Clients teams. This comprises of a data warehouse of SAP BW on HANA, approved reporting toolsets and also recommended processes and governance to ensure local (UK) support operates successfully within a global service.
As the cloud service is relatively new, and the UK will be the first in our Clients organisation to potential deploy this, the recommendation is to run an initial pilot to ensure the service delivers UK requirements, ensure that the processes and governance are mature enough to deploy and that the UK organisation is prepared for a strategic change in its BI capability.
The pilot will be run as two workstreams – Technology and Functional. This role is to project manage the technology workstream as part of this initial 6 month pilot, to determine a recommendation and plan for any next phase of the project.
* SAP Project Management experience
* Full end to end Project Lifecycle experience
* Project planning experience
* SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
* SAP HANA
* SAP Business Intelligence (BI)
* Implementing Cloud Services
* Complex stakeholder management
* Managing resource allocations and project budgets
* Managing a variety of stakeholders, including European based colleagues
* Project governance via project team meetings, project steering groups etc …
* Manage risks, issues etc
* Status reporting
* Excellent Communication skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.