Oracle recruitment in the Middle East
Whitehall Resources are the leading supplier of Oracle ERP resources in the GCC / MENA Region. We cover recruitment across the full Oracle product range including but not limited to:
- E-Business Suite – Financials, HCM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CRM
- Fusion Applications / Cloud – SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Financials, HCM, Taleo, PPM, Procurement, Supply Chain
- Fusion Middleware – BPEL, BPM, BAM, ODI, ESB, SOA Suite, JDeveloper, ADF
- Business Intelligence – Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA)
- Database – Oracle Database Administration 10g, 11g, 12c, Exadata, RAC, ASM, Dataguard, RMAN, Grid Control
- Development – Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, UNIX Shell Scripts, XML/ BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow
Approved, tried and tested, referenced Oracle professionals in the Middle East.
Operating in the Middle East since 2010 with an unrivalled knowledge of the market.
Supporting end users and global systems integrators to deliver successful projects
Vertical specialists since 2007 with deep knowledge of Oracle’s product stack.
A partner for success
We work hard to stay ahead – we already know the candidates who can fulfil your requirements, we started looking for them in 2007! We’re confident that within a few hours you’ll have a short list of impressive CVs and that you’ll be working closely with one of our Oracle Recruitment Specialists, contact us to experience for yourself why we have an enviable 99.8% client retention rate and are winners of several industry awards.
We can provide Consultants across all Oracle skill sets on a permanent or interim basis, for any location in the GCC – United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman. We have a growing network and relationship with thousands or Oracle professionals built across our years in business.
As a Transformation Programme Director, I need a recruitment partner who understands my requirements, who can quickly and efficiently translate them into high quality, qualified candidates who are right for my skills demand, my team culture and my budget. Over several years, Whitehall Resources has proved time and again that they have the capability to deliver.
Deputy CIO – Cambridge Assessment