Whitehall Resources currently looking for an experienced Agile Coach based for an initial 6-month contract in London. Candidates will be expected on site 5-6 days per month.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful in this role.
– As a servant leader and change agent, coach, inspire and mentor teams on Agile principles, values and practices while role modelling customer’s leadership behaviours.
– Facilitate and reinforce Agile practices for multiple teams working toward common business outcomes, including backlog refinement and prioritisation.
– Understand and support implementation of metrics to optimise delivery of KPIs through the assessment of responsiveness, quality, productivity, and customer and business value.
– Support multiple Agile teams to ensure progress toward objectives, goals and commitments. Guide assigned Agile teams to deliver the required product increments.
– Actively raise observed issues and remove impediments; resolve conflicts within and across teams. Anticipate challenges, identify risks, and recommend mitigations and solutions.
– Continuously assess the Agile maturity of teams and individuals at all levels of leadership, educating and mentoring to address gaps.
– Participate in both the internal and external Agile community to stay abreast of challenges, leading practices, and emerging trends; utilise learnings in furthering the effective use of Agile practices
– Facilitate open communication among teams and stakeholders; promote positive team dynamics to ensure members collaborate and work effectively within and across teams.
– Use coaching techniques that increase collaboration, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
– Agile Mindset: Embody Agile core values of openness, courage, respect, focus, and commitment. Infuse Agile principles, practices and methodologies to achieve team success.
– Change Agent: Expert change leadership skills including the ability to create an inclusive environment, manage conflict and develop solutions to mitigate risk.
– Coaching: Ability to utilize tailored coaching techniques to inspire individuals and teams to perform at a higher level.
– Influence: Ability to influence behaviours of leaders at all levels and without traditional hierarchy.
– Servant Leadership: Foster an environment where individuals thrive as empowered and equal members of a team.
– Communication: Ability to communicate thoughts, concepts, practices effectively at all levels, adjusting as needed to a target audience.
– Collaboration: Expertise working with others in a cross-functional multi-team environment.
– Continuous Improvement: Demonstrate a commitment to continually improve, share learning with others and encourage team development.
– Agile Coaching certifications
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.