Application Security Architect
Application Security Architect | London (Remote)
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Application Security Architect based in London.
As the Application Security Architect you will be responsible for the security of both COTS and inhouse business applications, ensuring compliance and that they are data secure.
Do you have.
* Experience managing the security of Applications ensuring security policy, standards and best practises are compliant
* Technical experience of Web Server, Web Application and API security
* Previous experience of Web Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) tools such as Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP and Checkmarx
* Risk assessment / threat modelling experience using STRIDE, OCTAVE, PASTA or a similar framework
* Good knowledge of compliance frameworks such as ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST, PCI-DSS
* A recognised IT Security certification – CISSP, CASE, CASS, GIAC
If this role sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply now!
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.