Application Support Analyst – LIMS, ELN
Application Support Analyst – LIMS, ELN | Fully onsite in Weybridge
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their clients team based in Weybridge
As the Application Support Analyst, you will be part of a global team of 10, providing technical support and managing incidents within a Laboratory environment.
Do you have?
* A strong background in Application Support
* Experience supporting a variety of applications – Laboratory applications such as LIMS or ELN are preferred
* ITIL experience, ideally along with ServiceNow as an incident management tool
* A good understanding of databases and queries (SQL, Oracle)
* Basic knowledge of Networks/Firewalls would be beneficial
* Previous experience working in a Laboratory environment is desirable
* Problem-solving capabilities, ability to adapt and think on your feet
* Excellent communication skills and confidence to interact with members spread globally
If this sounds interesting to you, please do apply! 🙂
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.