Azure Infrastructure Specialist
Azure Infrastructure Specialist | Remote (Berkshire)
Whitehall Resources are looking for an Azure Infrastructure Specialist to join their clients fast paced, innovative, international team who are based in Berkshire. As the Azure Infrastructure Specialist, you will be responsible for the on-going operations and complex infrastructure support of a complex SAP landscape hosted within Microsoft Azure.
Do you have?
* Strong experience in operating a 24×7 infrastructure across a global landscape
* Deep knowledge of Azure IaaS virtual machines / In-depth knowledge of Azure and understanding of hyper-scale clouds using cloud native technologies
* Post deployment configuration experience, ideally with Ansible, Bash Script or Python
* Migration experience of infrastructure from on-premises to Azure, with experience in Oracle or VMWare
* Any knowledge of automation frameworks in Azure DevOps with the latest tools and technologies, including Bicep, Terraform and Ansible is highly preferred
* Previous experience working in collaboration with an SAP Infrastructure teams is highly preferred
Do you want to.
* Work for a leading, international company
* Get exposure to the most up to date, innovative technology
* Be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package
Sound interesting, please apply now!
Azure | Cloud | AWS | Infrastructure | SAP |
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.