Business Change Lead
Business Change Lead
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Business Change Lead.
– The Business Change Lead will report into the Associate Director Business Change, in the ORD Chief Operating Office.
– This role is to support the commencement of the implementation phase of a multi – year regulatory transformation programme.
– As a senior change practitioner, you will be accountable for ensuring that the change management function for the programmes and projects within the PMO portfolio to which you are assigned, are delivered to a high quality.
– You will consider change, communications and learning and development requirements, driving the desired adjustments in ways of working to enable each programme to realise agreed benefits.
– The role will work with Senior Leaders across the business too coach and improve business change capability – ensuring that the impact on people and process is considered and planned.
– Provide change management leadership and delivery support for major change initiatives.
– Partner with Sponsors, business leaders and project managers to ensure that change management is built into thinking and planning.
– Identify change impacts, highlighting risk to project success or change overload.
– Ensure alignment of change impact with KPIs and metrics.
– Develop and deliver on comprehensive partner engagement, communications, and training plans to ensure project success.
– Create plans for measuring adoption and success of change.
– Support the development of tools and templates for use by project teams.
– Train and mentor project teams in good change management practices.
– Collaborate with external service providers (if required).
– Participate in project management and change management communities of practice to share best practices and findings.
– Strong Change Management lead & delivery experience leading complex change transformation Programmes.
– Experience building change management strategy, as well as demonstrable experience of execution of change management interventions.
– Experience of change strategy and delivery for regulatory transformation programmes – advantageous.
– Pharmaceutical R&D experience advantageous not essential.
– Experience Identifying change impacts across portfolio of ongoing efforts highlighting risk to project success or change overload.
– Demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives.
– Experience working with a variety of change frameworks.
– Strong networking/consulting skills with ability to establish good internal/external links.
– Ability to facilitate the communication if technical information into business language and in alignment with the business.
– Degree in business or scientific field.
– Ex Consultancy background would be beneficial.
– Experience of working in a global organisation with complex global context.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.