Whitehall Resources are looking for a C#/.Net Developer. This role is based in Cambridge and the candidate will be occasionally required to go onsite.
The candidate must use an FCSA accredited Umbrella company for this role.
The client is hiring a C#/.Net Developer to build and support our new customer facing applications and web components platforms.
Do you have a passion for building highly performant, flexible and reusable web applications and components?
As a full-stack web developer, you will work closely with our solutions architects to develop systems that drive value for our business and our customers through simplification and automation. You’ll enjoy working in a small, all-star motivated agile team, and will be comfortable working with non-technical product owners to take their features from backlog to delivery.
– Design, implement and support highly scalable front-end applications and backend systems or web services
Assemble, distil and translate highly complex visual designs and business needs into clean, usable and understandable solutions
– Contribute to defining and setting optimal standards and patterns
– Understand and articulate the team’s perspective
– Emphasis on automation, automation, automation!
Essential Skills & Experience:
– Experience of C# and .net or another object-oriented language
– Strong and validated experience of front-end technologies including: React JS (ideally with Redux and Webpack), HTML 5, CSS3, ES6+ or Typescript
– Solid experience of API development, integration, cloud (preferably Azure) and server-side technologies
– An ability to build tested code, which operates within our CI / CD pipeline (Azure DevOps / Git / GitFlow, Jenkins, Selenium, JMeter / Blaze Meter)
– A solid grasp of coding standards and guidelines for various languages and a desire to craft beautiful code
An understanding of the key principles of software design patterns
– Be able to translate user-centric design requirements (e.g. wireframes, mockups, and requirements documents) into technical implementations for projects
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.