Whitehall Resources require a Celonis Manager to work with a key client on an initial 6 month contract.
*This role has been deemed as inside IR35.
*This role can be worked on a fully remote basis.
* As a Celonis Manager you will contribute to our efforts in business transformation for our clients. You will work side by side with our clients to help them achieve their strategic goals and realise significant value using Celonis.
* As a Celonis manager you will drive new business discussions, work closely with XloS to promote the benefits of deploying Celonis into the workplace.
* You will have line management responsibility, building a team, coaching and nurturing team members, along with performance management.
As a Celonis Manager your responsibilities will include;
* Translate clients’ strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
* Lead business value workshops and use Celonis to identify and qualify opportunities for process enhancement
* Build business cases and ROI calculations, leveraging industry benchmarks and best practices
* Derive improvement measures in finance, sales, procurement, and/or other major business functions
* Execute improvement actions and initiate enterprise-wide change initiatives
* Establish an operating model for customers and enable users at scale
* Build and refine analyses in Celonis for different user groups
* Provide feedback to enhance the Celonis platform and Apps based on customer success stories
* Experience of building a team and leading the successful delivery of client projects
Skills and experience:
* Celonis Certification preferred.
* Data engineer experience is a key requirement for this role
* Degree in (information-oriented) Management, Economics, Business Information Systems or other business, science, and technology related subjects
* Experience with data visualisation tools such as Power BI and Tableau
* Alteryx experience an advantage
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.