Change Management Lead
Change Management Lead
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Change Management Lead. The role is based in Central Cambridge, however there is an option to work fully remote.
The role is deemed outside IR35 – therefore the candidate can use their own Limited company for this role.
– Provide change management leadership and support for major change initiatives
– Partner with Sponsors, business leaders and project managers to ensure that change management is built into thinking and planning
– Identify change impact across portfolio of ongoing efforts highlighting risk to project success or change overload
– Ensure alignment of change impact with organizational KPIs and metrics
– Perform change impact assessments to identify key risks and resistance to successful implementation
– Develop and deliver on comprehensive stakeholder engagement, communications, and training plans to ensure project success
– Create plans for measuring adoption and success of change
– Own and maintain change management framework
– Develops and maintains business area standards and processes for change management
– Develops tools and templates for use by project teams
– Trains and mentors project teams in good change management practices
– May manage interface with external service providers
– Participates in client’s project management and change management communities of practice to share best practices and learnings
– Build and lead a team of change and communications experts
– Expertise in change management, with a proven track record of delivering successful change projects
– Experience building change management strategy, framework and trainings
– Ability to develop strategies and solutions to manage stakeholders and ensure maximise the chances of successful adoption of new ways of working and tools. Can hit the ground running. Hands on e.g Must have worked on complex programmes that require a shift in culture and ways of working.
– Strong networking/consulting skills with good internal/external links
– Ability to convince and manage negotiations across a complex group
– Degree in business or scientific field
– Demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives- Strong stakeholder management skills.
– Proven track record in delivering high risk programme/projects and decision making
– Formal qualifications in change management, project management, and/or process improvement methodologies
– Experience of working in a global organisation with complex/geographical context
– Pharmaceutical R&D experience
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.