Cloud Architect | France – Paris
Our client is looking for a Data Architect to join the team on a permanent basis.
As the Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for designing data architecture on GCP and define integration between services.
This role will require the Data Architect to be onsite 3 times per week
* Minimum 10 years design & implementation experience with distributed applications and systems.
* 16+ years’ experience in information technology, enterprise data-centre technologies.
* 3+ years of hands-on experience with architecting solutions on GCP.
* Knowledge in Cloud Security.
* Strong documentation skills.
* Architect level Cloud certifications any cloud preferably on GCP.
* Understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
* Working knowledge of software development and automation tools and methodologies (Jenkins, Git, Terraform, Chef, Python, etc.).
* Experience with managing and using Git-repositories (Gitlab, GitHub).
* Experience with on-premise to cloud migrations or IT transformations.
* Experience working with Containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.).
* Strong understanding of cloud security requirements, tools, and best practices.
* Knowledge in Process Automation.
* Knowledge in DevOps + IaaS
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.