Whitehall Resources require a Communications Manager to work with a key client, on an initial 4 month contract.
*The successful candidate will be required to operate through an FCSA accredited umbrella company.
*This role will be largely remote, with very occasional visits to Cumbria.
We are looking to employ a communications specialist with strong verbal presentation and written skills. A communications specialist is expected to be a strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
The candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, communications specialists should be innovative, organized, and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external role-players. Delivering communications in a technology environment is desirable.
* Work within a communications team supporting clients to deliver their communications strategy and campaigns.
* Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs, and newsletters.
* Arrange, coordinate and facilitate engagements such as town halls, briefings and networking sessions.
* Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that high-quality communications are developed.
* Work with key internal stakeholders to identify and develop content, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of other company initiatives.
* Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
* Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
* Experience of delivering project communications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
* Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
* Content writing experience for all media platforms.
* Strategic and creative mindset.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Examples of a variety of communications products available for review.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.