Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced Cyber Architect to work with a key client.
* PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will be required to use an FCSA Umbrella company.*
* Consult on designs by providing security assurance reviews in-sprint and end-sprint through threat modelling and subsequent risk assessments (collaborating with architects and being an approval party).
* Help design robust security for microservice architecture (APIs), containers (Kubernetes), on-premise and cloud services (primarily in AWS).
* Help teams ensure Products and Projects/ Programmes are secure by design, within the risk appetite, and meet compliance requirements, group standards and policies.
* Contribute to the Enterprise Architecture & Design Practice within group cyber by reviewing security standards, controls, and policies and recommending enhancements.
* Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment to the cybersecurity strategy, securing the bank’s technology, whilst maintaining, protecting and enhancing our clients values, reputation and stakeholder value.
* Help teams ensure compliance with internal audit and governance processes.
* Kong and Kubernetes knowledge would be an advantage
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.