Whitehall Resources require a Data Analyst to work with a key client on an initial 6 month contract.
This will be a hybrid role, with some on site work in a choice of Cheshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire or London.
This role will support the post-implementation stabilisation of the transformed 3rd party risk management process (global). Primary activity will focus on analysis of process performance data, identifying both improvement opportunities and driving practical actions in support of process compliance. This will include but not be restricted to the following:
* There will be a requirement to Mastering process understanding
* Analyse process performance data – issues, opportunities for improvement
* Run routine reports, follow up with business on outstanding actions
* Support continuous improvement opportunities and driving CI actions.
* Supporting stakeholder meetings (presentation/storytelling)
* Provide support to Global 3rd Party Risk Lead as required.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* Experienced with data analysis including joining together of data sources to drive insights.
* Experience of working within a procurement or compliance environment with application of policies, procedures and guidelines (advantageous)
* Ability to understand/work with various online IT systems including Microsoft Office suite
* Strong MS Excel skills.
* Strong collaboration and communication skills.
* Task orientated with high agility, good time management, able to deal with high workload in peak times
* Able to work independently, in team context.
* Experience of working in a large or global fast-paced organisation
* Experience of Service Now platform
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.