Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Data Architect for a 6 month contract working remotely with some travel to Macclesfield.
The role will work closely with Business Product Owners, Business Technology Groups, Data Scientists, Information Architects and Data and AI Engineers. The role will be accountable for the architecture and design across the operational and analytical systems within the Enterprise Data and AI domain, ensuring a holistic Business, Application, Information and Infrastructure architecture for Data and AI solutions and services.
Essential Skills and Experience:
– Analyse business Data and AI priorities, strategies and requirements and translate these into reusable architecture artefacts for the enterprise
– Prepare or review architectural solutions and patterns defined within architecture blueprints and roadmaps
– Act as an authority to the architecture community and the business regarding current architecture decisions for Data & AI
– Define how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing that data in some way
– Provide oversight for engineering activity and transition to service for data build, reporting & analytics build and initial point of contact for Data & AI architecture queries / change requests
– Refine Data & AI architecture standards and patterns as required and ensure they are in alignment with the enterprise
– Contribute to the development of Architecture Roadmaps (1-3 Year horizon)
– Ensure continuous alignment of objectives, key results capabilities with business priorities and objectives
– Contributing member of cross-functional decision-making bodies such as the Enterprise Architectural Review Board.
– Engage with a network of architecture subject matter experts within and outside of client to remain up to date with latest trends and technologies in Data & AI
– Analyse IT industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon enterprise
– Establish partnerships with key Data & AI technology suppliers
– Provide thought leadership and advanced technical expertise for enterprise Data & AI architecture across IT
– Drive the continuous development of the Architecture Capability within IT, by championing and encouraging best practice, governance and standards sharing
– Partner closely with Data & AI service/engineering teams in creating and refining architecture patterns, designs and blueprints
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.